AngularJs comes with the following features which will definitely make you jump on the floor-
- Easy REST handling – in AngularJs writing just one line of code can quickly talk to the server and get all the data to interact in the pages
- Data Binding or template – AngularJs supports dynamic data binding which minimizes the amount of HTML. Moreover developer can concentrate on other part and no need to worry about handling data and AngularJs will take care of this. AngularJs supports data binding, two-way data binding and conditionals handling, loops like for in and foreach, model binding etc.
- Localization supports
- Unit Testing- AngularJs comes with built in unit testing
- Easy learning curve
- Google Supported - Complete support by Google engineers
Starting with AngularJs is very easy. See below the code and the demo-
<!doctype html> <input type="text" />
I believe now you are thinking to include this framework for your next web application. Happy coding with AngularJs and don’t forget to share me your experience.
Latest posts by TechcubeTalk Staff (see all)
- Popular Gmail now supports adding .ics (calendar event file) file directly to Google Calendar from attachment in a single click - March 14, 2013
- Netflix is down for some users on different devices - December 25, 2012